POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : GuMax skin on POV-Wiki : Re: GuMax skin on POV-Wiki Server Time
7 Jul 2024 07:00:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GuMax skin on POV-Wiki
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 22 Aug 2009 09:40:01
Message: <4a8ff531$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Need a favor .... I've been working on GuMax skin issue's that got busted
> after the last upgrade on the Wiki and I've resolved most issue's but ran
> into some alignment issue's that I need some help with. My default browser
> is Firefox 3.5.1 and the skin looks OK fine, however when I had a look with
> IE6 .... no joy!

IE6 cascading of styles is badly broken especially in tables (and always
was, just like the whole browser). Few are stupid enough to still use the
extremely insecure IE6, so best choice is to ignore the issue.
Alternatively, manually add alignment tags all over the place. That will get
rid of the problem.

	Thorsten